Sightseeing places information
- Ino-cho city
- Nature and stunning landscapes
Nikobuchi Stream Pool
One of the best “Niyodo Blue” spots with a stunning view
A waterfall basin with a stunning view located on the Eda-gawa, a tributary of Niyodo River known for its “Niyodo Blue.” Legend has it that a large serpent, an embodiment of a river deity lives here. As the color of the water changes depending on the time of day, we recommend that you visit during sunny morning hours in order to encounter the mysterious blue.
- 1278 Kiyomizu kamibun, Ino-cho, Agawa-gun, Kochi
- About 60 minutes from Ino IC
- Telephone number
- 088-893-1211 (Ino-chō City Tourism Association)
- *The path to the basin is rough and dangerous to walk in sandals or high heels. Please wear sneakers that you don’t mind getting dirty.
*Entering the water, eating and drinking are prohibited. Please do not go to the bathroom in the water
- Official website